Monday 7 March 2016

Hello

I've decided to start blogging about my own experiences of depression and anxiety. I've found some excellent writing on the subject and having been through several years of dealing with these conditions, I thought I would offer my own thoughts. I hope it helps or at least gives you some kind of perspective in terms of what depression and anxiety is and what you can do to support yourself or somebody else who may be going through it.

I can't promise I'll make regular updates, but as this is something that effects me every single day, there's a good chance I'll post on here quite regularly.

If you write about this sort of thing yourself, I'll be happy to share some of your writing on the subject as well. If you are experiencing this sort of thing but feel like you can't find the words to express how you feel, I'd be happy to try and help you do that as well, so feel free to drop me a line.

Most of all, if you are going through depression and anxiety, know that you are not alone and that there is support available.


No comments:

Post a Comment